Last Updated on
Here we are going to know about-
- Materials we need for cleaning the Electric Juicer Filter
- Some facts about Backing soda as a cleaner. (as we are going to use backing soda for cleaning.)
- 3 Easy steps for cleaning in details
- Tips and cautions
Materials you needs for the Electric Juicer Filter cleaning:
- Dish soap
- Baking soda
- Scrubber- any kind of scrub brush
Some facts about backing soda as a cleaner.
According to the Wikipedia
- A paste from baking soda can be very effective when used in cleaning and scrubbing.
- For cleaning aluminium objects, the use of sodium bicarbonate is discouraged as it attacks the thin unreactive protective oxide layer of this otherwise very reactive metal.
- A solution in warm water will remove the tarnish from silver when the silver is in contact with a piece of aluminium foil.
Now 3 Steps for Cleaning The juicer filter :
Step 1: Disassembling and adding dish soap
After you have disassembled, take the filter basket apart
And than add (about half teaspoon or so) a small amount of dish soap, in it.
Step 2: Adding backing soda in the filter
The insides of the juicer’s filter basket sprinkle a little amount of baking soda.
About a half tablespoon of baking soda will be enough I think. But you can know the appropriate amount for your juicer filter after doing maybe about two or three times.
Step 3: Scrubbing
Now you need to do scrubbing the filter basket with little water.
And when doing this you should use the paste of dish soap, baking soda, and water.
At this point, you may find different color foam forming. And than rinse and set it in the dish drainer to dry
Keep scrubbing until you are satisfied with the results.
Tips and caution:
1. Try to know about your juicer parts from the manual you have for your particular juicer.
2.You can apply these steps to your filter and other parts that are discolored.
3. If possible, clean your juicer right after juicing.
4. Don’ use dishwasher to clean your juicer filter.
5. Be careful when scrubbing so that you do not scrape in your finger.[/table-of-content]