Last Updated on
You can get the list for 3 Best centrifugal juicer for 2016 here. but Before coming to our main discussion .. you may like to know few things about centrifugal juicers
Types of centrifugal juicers you can have are..
Non-ejection centrifugal juicer
- pulp remains inside the unit and you have to remove it from
- Time to time you need to stop the juicer and collect pulp from the juicer. Obviously, this type juicer demands more time for cleaning.
Self-ejection or Automatic type centrifugal juicers:
- In this type of juicers, the pulp goes automatically into a plastic container placed outside of juicer.
- You remove the pulp from the basket after stopping the juicer.
Of course, it’s better to use a juicer with self -ejection. as it will reduce your juicing time or cleaning house
Positive sides of centrifugal juicer:
- Fast juice: The most important strength of centrifugal juicers is the quick juicing process
- Good at juicing: juicer is better at juicing all kinds of hard vegetables like carrot, ginger, celery, beetroot and so on. Softer citrus fruits like apple, mango, tomatoes, wild berries and so on. Some centrifugal Juicers ( like Omega 4000 or Omega 1000) can juice citrus fruits without peeling
- Easy cleaning. these type of juices are easy to clean and juicer parts are dishwasher friendly
- Easy to operate and assemble or dissemble: centrifugal juicers are easy to assemble or disassemble and operate. this is why this juicer is good for beginners.
- Less quality juice: oxidation is the main problem among these type of juicers. Enzymes and vitamins of the juice come in contact with lots of air in a centrifugal type of juicer than any other juicers which accelerate oxidation. And which is not good for having. Thus, why to produce juice, contains less nutritional value than other masticating and twin gear juicer
- Nosy: These juicers are noisy. as these juicer has a high-speed motor and it rotate at high speed.
- Can’t produce juice from : these juicers are not god for producing juice from leafy greens and herbs like spinach, lettuce, kale, sorrel.
Reason to pick centrifugal juicer are –
- if you are busy person, have less time for juicing .you want to juice fast and clean more faster.
- You want to put less energy or strength in juicing or like to press a button to make a juice.
- If you want to juice mainly hard vegetable not so many leafy greens and herbs.
- if you are a beginner or just started juicing and want to take fresh juice every day .
What is the best centrifugal juicer for you ?
Top centrifugal Juicers
Types of juicer
Why is Breville 800JEXL our first choice?reviews
all four juicers are good juicer but Breville 800JEXL ..is
- This juicer is one of the most purchased and popular Juicer of Breville. It has a good amazon rating which is 4.6 out of 5.
- This is Self-ejection or Automatic type juicer – so you don’t need to stop the juicer and collect pulp…
- Big feed mouth – this means you will need less processing time for juicing as you will need not to cut fruits or veg in pieces before juicing.
To know more about Breville 800JEXL juicer – pros and cons, live demonstration and comparison with other juicers please visit.
>>>Which one is your favourite centrifugal juicer let us know in the comment section-..<<<<
To know how to chose ‘ best juicer ‘ from best centrifugal juicer article