Last Updated on
What are the pros and cons of Centrifugal juicers?
Here you will know Pros and cons of centrifugal juicer. it is important to know to select the best juicer for your need and within your budget.
Now, we are going to see the list of pros and cons of centrifugal juicers below-
Pros of centrifugal juicer
This juicer needs less time for juicing which is vital for any busy parents, or student or whoever have little time to give for food making. moreover its Easy to operate, you need not to cut in pic es to make juice from fruits or different things. not only that generally, Centrifugal juicer are cheaper than other electrical juicers in the market. Best part is you can use this type juicer effectively to make different types of fruits and vegetables .and clean easily.
In a nut shall:
1. Less time is needed for juicing:
2. It’s good for beginners:
3. its cheaper:
4. Can make juice from vairity things.
5. Easy to assemble.And clean
6. Available in the market:
Cons of centrifugal juicers:
1. This type of juicer Noisy (generally)
2. You will get lot of foam when you make juice , it is because its rotor moves in high speed.
3. Leafy vegetables, wheat grass or sprouts is not suitable to juice with this type of juicer.
4. Juice yield is less in comparison to masticating or triturating juicers.
5. Juice contains less nutrients (lower quality than other juicers like masticating), because it produces heat after long use when juicing.by the way, juice quility is not so bad either. this is only comparison with other juices produced by other juicers.
want to know more about centrifugal juicer!