Last Updated on
Omega J8003 Commercial Masticating Juicer Review
As more and more people are getting conscious about their health, kitchen appliances like the Omega J8003 juicer becomes a must-have in every household. This device allows you to make all types of juices, meals, and snacks; and you can monitor all the ingredients that go into your food preparations too.
Pros and cons of the Omega J8003
• Commercial grade – This model performs well in preparing food and it can work continuously too.
• Efficient design – It uses low speed and therefore produces a regulated amount of heat. This process allows for the preservation of live enzymes as well as vitamins and minerals in the ingredients used in meal preparations.
• Reasonable price – This model is very affordable. And since it’s multi-functional, you won’t need to buy other types of kitchen appliances.
• Easy to maintain – The Omega J8003 juicer is easy to clean. And since it has a compact size, it can be easily stored as well.
• Long warranty – Its generous 10-year warranty will give you peace of mind for a very long time.
• Quiet motor – Its 1/3 HP motor is quiet; and it will allow you to have normal conversations even when the machine is on.
Small Feeding Chute – According to some users, the chute on the Omega J8003 model is quite small. You may therefore need to cut the ingredients into several pieces in order for the chute to accommodate them properly.
Key Features of the Omega J8003
1. Powerful Technology – The unit is run by a 1/3 Horsepower induction motor.
2. Dual-Stage System – This feature enables the device to produce high amounts of juice from fruits and vegetables when making drinks.
3. Low Speed – Unlike other juicers that operate on 1,000 RPM or more, this model only runs on 80 RPM. Its low speed eliminates foaming and airing; and it won’t clog up the unit too. Operating on a low speed also minimizes the food’s exposure to too much heat which can reduce the nutritional value of food.
4. Pulp-Ejection – You can continuously juice ingredients as the pulp materials are automatically ejected from the device.
5. Multi-Functional Design – Aside from being a juicer, this model also works as a food processor, homogenizer, pasta extruder, and grinder.
6. Warranty -The Omega J8003 is backed by a 10-year warranty.
- Brand: Omega
- Model: Omega J8003
- Product Dimensions: 14.5 x 6.5 x 15.5 inches
- Product Weight: Approximately 18 pounds
Live demonstration of omega 8003 juicer
For 70$ discount and Free shipping of Omega J8003 click this link now !
User reviews : highly poplar among users !
We are really impressed with this model of commercial masticating juicer as it can perform a lot of functions even in its compact design. You can use it in making fruit and vegetable juices and it can even process leafy vegetables and wheatgrass. The unit can also be used in making peanut butter, baby food, and desserts; and it can also grind, mince and chop ingredients.
We are also pleased with its low speed design as it allows for the preservation of live enzymes and other vital nutrients as well. And since the process also prevents oxidation, the prepared juices and meals won’t easily spoil even if not consumed immediately.
The Omega J8003 is truly a wonderful device and we highly recommend it. It is well worth the price and it’s a valuable tool in the kitchen too.Omega J8003 Nutrition Center Single-Gear Commercial Masticating Juicer, White