How to pick the best juicer type !!
There are too many juicers in the market but most of them fall into few handful types. So this article about different juicer types and comparison – will give you a better understanding of the market in general.
Without further delay, let’s go through these juicer types in details.
Juicer Types and reason to take a juicer type –[box title=”comment” color=”#333333″]
Get Centrifugal Type juicers if,
- if you want to juice hard fruits and vegetables like carrots, cucumbers, and celery.
- You want to put less energy and time in juicing or like to press a button to make a juice.
- you don’t care about your juicer noise. this type of juicer is fast but noisy compare to other types of masticating and twin gear juicers.
Get Masticating Juicers. if
- You want more nutrients in your juice. these type of juicers produces better quality juice than centrifugal juicers.
- You like to juice veggies including leafy veggies and not so much fruits
- You want to less juice to be wasted.
- You are a morning person and want your juicer to be quite when juicing
- You have a flexible budget
Single Purpose Juicers Types[box title=”comment” color=”#333333″]
Get Wheatgrass juicers if
- You like to juice wheatgrass or leafy veggies only.
- But some wheatgrass juicers can juice fruits as well.
- You have a flexible budget.
Get Citrus juicers if
- If you like to juice citrus fruits only.
- You only want a really cheap and basic juicer.
- You want to use your arm power to make juice, or you don’t mind wasting a bit of juice.
Comparison among two most popular juicer type
Centrifugal vs Masticating juicer Juicer Types[table id=10 /]
..To know in details about what to look for in a juicer to get the best juicer you can visit this link.
or you can see or know about top 10 best juicers